ISABB ANNUAL MEETING
CHANGE OF VENUE!!!
6729 Westfield Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46220
NOW ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2014 VICTOR MULLER AWARD
The Victor Muller Award was established in 1991 to honor Victor Muller, MD for outstanding achievement in the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine. This award recognizes an individual who has consistently demonstrated a commitment of excellence towards education, science, patient care and community service in relation to the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine.
Recipient criteria is:
- An individual may be a member or nonmember of ISABB.
- An individual who has given many years of dedicated service to the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine. Specifically:
- An individual who has contributed substantially to the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine in the area of applied research, education and bench application -or-
- An individual who has concerned themselves with the educational advancements and technical training of persons interested in the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine -or-
- An individual who, through dissemination of administrative duties, has enhanced and fostered the growth of the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine -or-
- An individual who, through their work in the field of Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine, has inspired co-workers and/or students to work and contribute to this field, -or-
- An individual who has given outstanding service to the community.
ISABB members are encouraged to nominate individuals. The Board/Nominating Committee will make the final selection. They may request a C.V. on the person nominated. This award may be given posthumously.
To nominate someone, send a letter to Tricia Albers
by AUGUST 15th, 2014
and include your name, address and phone number (the Board may ask for additional information in making its selection). Describe the person you are nominating and tell why you feel this person should receive the award.
ISABB was organized in 1980 to form an educational network among individual blood bankers and institutional blood banks in the state of Indiana.
We encourage all individuals and institutions who are interested in the exchange of ideas and information in immunohematology and transfusion medicine to join.