ISABB Seeking Assistant Treasurer and Legislative Committee Chair
ISABB is in the process of identifying individuals who would be interested in serving the organization in one of the following roles:
The position of Assistant Treasurer is to be knowledgeable of these responsibilities and would be able to perform them in the Treasurer's absence:
- Collecting and depositing of membership dues and other income for the organization.
- Disbursing funds for payment and/or reimbursement.
- Filing the organization’s tax information annually and to provide this tax information upon request.
- Keeping accurate records of these transactions and giving annual and periodic Treasury reports to the Board.
Legislative Committee Chair
The Legislation Committee monitors State and National regulators and accreditors for new or pending legislation that could impact blood banks.
- Chairperson is responsible for attending the Monthly and Annual Meetings to report on any new or pending legislation that could impact blood banks.
- Legislation Committee Members are responsible for sending information to the Chairperson regarding applicable new or pending legislation that could impact blood banks.
- The Chairperson or Members may be asked to provide a written summary of new or pending legislation for distribution to the general membership by e-mail, newsletter, or social media.